Happy Thank You More Please Review

miércoles, 4 de mayo de 2011

Normalmente no hago este tipo de entradas, pero dado que este es un blog de propósito general, aquí está:

I don't know why, I decided to watch this movie last night when I wasn't able to sleep. I think I took it into account because of the main actor: Josh Radnor. He also stars the successful TV show: How I met your mother.


HAPPY THANK YOU MORE PLEASE

REVIEW

    Happy Thank You More Please was directed and starring by Josh Radnor in 2010. You might recognise his name from the TV show 'How I met your mother' as I said before. This drama was selected for the Sundance Film Festival. It won an audience award.

The movie is mainly about the life of a group of people who are related. Moreover it's based on a time in their lives when they have to make difficult or unusual decisions. Love and be loved. Follow the legal way or the way that you consider good enough. Living your life in your own way or change it because of the person that you love. All of this with a spectacular stage behind the action, that beautiful city which is New York.

The best thing I can say about this movie is that it moves you. It's capable of making you feel happy, making you laugh and making you care about the characters. It's a movie that I'd recommend no matter whether you are alone or with some friends. Even if you are alone, you are not going to feel lonely. So, I'm going to choose a word that defines this movie. I strongly believe that this word must be heart-warming.

And, this is it! My first review in this blog. I hope you like it ;-)

Before I sign the post I would like to say thank you, and I mean THANK YOU to my wonderful, fabulous and patient English teacher. She has helped me with this review a lot :)

Note for the general audience: No, she is not in charge of my final marks this year, so I'm not trying to suck up to my teacher ;)

:) Maggie :)

Imagen | xavier muñoz [munyoki] (licencia creative commons)


As a final touch asked by the best flatmate I had at moment, here it goes... The trailer of the movie:

0 Comments: