Travel wishlist

martes, 6 de diciembre de 2011

I'm not that kind of person who makes a wishlist and then publishes it in their blog.

But... I'm going to make this post an exception of that 'rule'.

All this thing began when I saw this web: http://www.nationalgeographic.es/viaje-y-culturas/ideas-de-viajes/pequeas-vacaciones#/documentSetting/photos/large/HTZTWBBW-PU0K-RT0WGVX2IZAA.jpg

Dreaming is still free. Although people say this is not a good time for dreamers... Here we are.

Travel wishlist


  1. New York. I have no doubt that I have to come back there. And I have so many reasons I'm not going to bored you ;-) But... Some reasons: I was only five days there. It's obvious that it's not enough time at all. Second reason: My Ipod was stolen some weeks ago. I miss it like hell :-( It was bought there... so I need to come back to buy another. The third reason is that I haven't been in the Empire State. It's that kind of thing you should do no matter what. So, I have to come back, definitely :)

  2. UK, specially London.

  3. Ireland

  4. Brussels
     
  5. Florence

  6. Barcelona
These cities or countries don't include all the places I want to visit. But this is my 'Top 6'. A realistic one I hope.


It's possible that someday I'll be writing in one of those cities :)


:) Maggie :)


Image | Grufnik (licencia creative commons)

0 Comments: