Frase del día (QOTD)

jueves, 14 de junio de 2012



I've been overthinking for a pair of days about something irrelevant to this section...

And, I just want to express myself with something simple and just stop this situation  that is hurting me...

I had several quotes in my mind, most of them were negatives...

However, I 've choosen this one:

"Sonrisa, constancia y fuerza harán imperio". JPelirrojo

P.S.: Ok, I know, the post is in English and the qoute in Spanish. The reason why I've done that is becuase I want to keep the original quote. It means that with a positive actitude, constancy and strenght your are going to be able to achieve big things.

One more thing and the post is over. I know that a lot of people are going to read this and they are not going to understand what I'm saying here because I wrote this in English instead of Spanish. I don't know why, but sometimes I feel more comfortable expressing myself in English than in Spanish. I may make mistakes while I'm doing it, and it's weird, I know it's, but it's what it's.

And as I wrote to certain person yesterday... That's just me being myself... And I'm not going to change. No way. Finishing in 1, 2, ....

Das ist alles.


:) Maggie :)

Imagen | wadem (licencia creative commons)

0 Comments: